Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is based at our company headquarters near Newcastle under Lyme in Staffordshire.
Our 25,000 sq feet workshop houses the latest technology and processes for manufacturing our quality products.
As a result, this ensures that we can deliver innovative and complex products to a high standard to our customers while providing a personal and professional service at all times.
Our Production Manager holds a degree in Business Management. He is also supported by a Works Manager and Supervisor who have extensive product knowledge and experience with a range of technical qualifications.
Please see below for a list of our processes:
- A production control system that provides full traceability
- Safe systems of work for operations and equipment maintenance
- “How to guides” for fabrication processes
- Fabrication and assembly drawings generated for manufacture and installation
- Non-conformance procedures in place
- Emmegisoft (CNC machine)
- AutoCAD 2021
- Kawneer Pro SAW/CNC automation
At Bennett Architectural, we offer internal training with a comprehensive training matrix and all our fabrication staff are trained to NVQ level 2.
We also work with PM Training in the recruitment and training of Apprentices for our Fabrication team.
Read our Infographic to see some of the benefits of employing apprentices.
Get in touch via our Contact page if you’d like to work with Bennett Architectural on your next project.