Bennett Architectural offers a range of Kawneer Windows that are suitable for numerous market sectors. The window ranges are designed for insertion into punched openings, ribbon windows, coupled window wall designs or as inserts into curtain wall or framing systems.
AA®720 Window Series
Kawneer’s AA®720 Window Series comes in a range of styles, listed below:
- AA®720 Casement Window
- AA®720 Parallel Opening Window
- AA®720 Pivot Window
- AA®720 Tilturn Window
- AA®720 SL Casement Window
Their AA®720 Standard Casement Window comes with increasing levels of thermal performance, in top hung and side hung varieties and the option for dual colour.
The windows within the AA®720 Windows and Doors are all designed to offer the utmost weather and thermal performance to meet even the most demanding specifications for your project.
AA®720E and AA®720SL
Kawneer’s AA®720E Outward Opening Casement Window is designed with the Education sector in mind.
The AA®720E, which provides the best value solution and is vital to the Education sector, comes in both top-hung and side-hung varieties.
The AA®720SL Slimline Casement Window is designed with a narrow frame to give the window a modern appearance without compromising on thermal and weather performance.
The AA®720SL comes in both Standard and Double Flush options, designed specifically for the Education and Home Improvement sectors, respectively.
Curtain Wall Systems
Kawneer’s AA®100 Curtain Wall system provides a unique dry jointed façade solution that has been designed and developed to provide the specifier with opportunities to design original and exciting facades.
The system is available in a variety of styles and is suitable for vertical and sloped applications including facetted walls.
Bennett Architectural’s Core projects combine customisable project designs with best value products and on-time delivery, leaving you with the certainty that we are the best choice to make your vision a reality.
Our in-house Pre-construction team have extensive experience in utilising Kawneer’s AA®100 Curtain Wall system, giving them the ability to provide expert advice on compliance and risk reduction alongside the vast design options available when using this system.
- Concealed zone drainage – each pane acts as an individual self-draining unit or mullion drainage – ventilation and drainage via the mullions
- Glazing up to 50mm
- Large choice of face caps to enable total design flexibility to suite your individual aesthetic requirements
- Bespoke face caps available (subject to approval)
- Fire resistant solution providing uniformity of the façade in accordance with Pr EN 1364-3, with up to 30 minutes integrity and insulation
- Patented transom overlap detail which gives the uniform aesthetic finish
- Market leading product tested and certified in accordance with CWCT Sequence B
- Range of mullion, transom and face cap options with 50mm sightlines
- Enhanced thermal performance to meet or exceed current Building Regulations
- Incorporates AA®130 Brise Soleil System
- Facilitates the integration of opening window products including a concealed vent option
- HC/VC gasket system provided as an alternative to structural glazed solutions
- SSG option
Kawneer’s Curtain Walling systems also include the AA®110 Curtain Wall which has similar features to the AA®100, but with a 65mm sightline instead of 50mm.
Door and Entrance Systems
Bennett Architectural offers a range of Kawneer Door and Entrance systems for use in numerous market sectors. The door and entrance ranges are designed for insertion into punched openings and as inserts into curtain wall or framing systems.
AA®720 Series Door Systems
Available in two levels of thermal performance, the AA®720 Door offers you the best of design, performance and cost. Fire-Rated options also available.
AA®190 TB Door
The AA®190 TB Door is designed for use in areas with heavy foot traffic, offering durability and reliability when it is needed most.
The AA®190 TB Door is also available with a finger guard pivot stile to safeguard against injury to fingers accidentally caught between the hinge stile and frame.